Periodontist - Denver
Are you looking for an opportunity to take care of your patients while maintaining your work/life balance? Are you looking for an opportunity to focus more on patient care and less on paperwork? This is that opportunity!
We are seeking a talented, patient-focused periodontist to join a busy general and specialty practice in the Denver Metro area. The periodontist who joins our team will have the benefit of a network of internal referrals and patients at their fingertips. We have periodontists located geographically in specialty centers throughout our network to optimize access to care for patients, and to ensure we are keeping them busy. With the support of a Clinical Hygiene Coach as well as an experienced team of clinical and administrative professionals, this is the perfect opportunity!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Diagnose and treat diseases of the gums and other structures surrounding the teeth
- Have a passion for dentistry and being around others
- Connect and build trust with every patient
- Practice and inspire Gold Standard patient care
- Network with Perfect Teeth dentists to build trust and increase patient referrals
- Follow up with referring dentists after surgery
- Address patients’ chief concern
- Cultivate a patient focused environment
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies as well as applicable state board, CDC and OSHA guidelines
- No history of dental board actions or liability claims strongly preferred, but issues will be considered on an individual basis.
Dentists with a variety of previous experience have chosen PERFECT TEETH: private practice, residencies, military, even other groups...discover for yourself what it means to work for the company that delivers the Gold Standard in patient care. Join us today and start changing the way you think about your career.
Skills / Requirements
- Active state dental license
- Certificate to practice periodontics
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time