Manager of Plan Relations
Summary: The Manager of Plan Relations manages and improves processes in order to ensure the accuracy of fee schedules in QSI as well as the efficiency of both the credentialing and dental plan administration processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Birner Dental Management Services/PERFECT TEETH reserves the right to revise the following job duties at any time. Other tasks may be assigned.
- Initiates fee schedule updates when necessary.
- Enters fee schedules and sets up insurance plans in QSI as needed.
- Researches and resolves a variety of issues related to QSI and specific insurance companies.
- Performs monthly capitation audit to ensure insurance companies are paying the agreed capitation amounts and determines if they are correctly posted by each office.
- Reviews new insurance plans when necessary.
- Develops/maintains ongoing relationships with the insurance companies
- Works with Medicaid
- Assists offices with insurance claim issues.
- Educates offices and corporate employees on insurance related issues.
Job Status: Full Time