Endodontist - Tucson P/T
Perfect Teeth is a network of dental offices throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona providing high quality comprehensive dental care. We understand the only way to build and sustain a long-lasting and thriving practice is by listening to our patients, addressing their chief complaints, taking care of their needs, and ensuring they come back. Our 'Patients First' philosophy has helped us grow to be the largest provider of dental practices in the region, with 65 offices and more than 100 affiliated dentists and specialists.
There are a lot of dental groups across the United States, so what makes us different? Apart from the fact that we take care of the administrative burden, employees with Perfect Teeth enjoy a work/life balance rarely seen in other large dental groups. Our average practice is designed and built to have a private practice look, feel, and flow, so our practices have a much more intimate feel than most large group practices. Employees like this, and so do patients!
We are looking for an endodontist looking to augment their current schedule/production with 4 days/month. In just four working days the potential exists to produce $30k! You get the benefit of working in a practice with a network of internal referrals and patients at their fingertips. We have endodontists located geographically in specialty centers throughout our network to optimize access to care for patients, and to ensure we are keeping our endodontists busy. We want endodontists who:
· Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth
· Have a passion for dentistry
· Connect and build trust with every patient
· Network with Perfect Teeth dentists to build trust and increase patient referrals
· Follow up with referring dentists after endo procedure
· Address patients' chief concern
· Cultivate a 'Patients First' philosophy
· Execute company's internal marketing program
· Resolve patient complaints
· Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
· Have no history of dental board actions or liability claims, as evidenced by successfully passing a thorough background check by a provider selected by Perfect Teeth
Skills / Requirements
· Active AZ dental license
· Successful completion of four year dental program (DMD or DDS) and Dental Board Examinations
· Certificate to practice endodontics exclusively
Perfect Teeth provides competitive compensation (guarantee or production) and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, matching 401k, malpractice, DEA, state licensure, and CE.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rcswk63
Job Status: Part Time