Director of Payer Relations
Building Relationships; Driving Revenue; Making a Real Difference.
If that’s your thing, we want you as our next Director of Payer Relations. At Perfect Teeth, you will have the autonomy to make a real difference by developing professional relationships with the people we employ, the plans we partner with and the patients we serve.
In this role, you will:
- Develop/maintain ongoing relationships with key contracted payor entities
- Negotiate and implement contracts with various payers
- Work closely with internal business partners to maximize reimbursement rates and patient benefits
- Identify and implement strategies to simplify and improve contract administration
- Prepare and analyze financial reports
- Manage relationship between payers and operations team by assisting in monitoring AR from key payers and intervene when appropriate to resolve issues with various payers.
- Interpret payer contract language and understand contract details and the major provisions of agreements as they relate to day to day operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good presentation, leadership and team-building skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
Job Status: Full Time