Director of Dentist Recruiting
Summary: Responsible for achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating Dentist candidates to fill current and future job openings, review resumes, and executes an effective and efficient recruitment process for dentists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Birner Dental Management Services/PERFECT TEETH reserves the right to revise the following job duties at any time. Other tasks may be assigned.
- Develop sourcing strategies for using online social networking, job boards, community based employment groups, digital platforms, professional search firms and local media sources.
- Build a pipeline of passive candidates, students etc. through networking, data-mining, professional search firms and referrals.
- Create new, innovative methods to improve the Dentist recruitment process to continually improve experience and skill sets of applicants.
- Maintain consistent, relationship-focused open communication with candidates, extend offers, and support onboarding.
- Work closely with Regional Directors and Human Resources and Marketing on ways to improve hiring accuracy, and tools/resources to better the organization.
- Travel to attend and present at State and National dental conventions, universities/technical schools, and residency programs.
- Recommend areas for improvement by conducting audits and reviewing recruitment analytics.
- Coordinate travel, on-site practice visits, meetings with Regional Directors, etc.
- Develop and maintain working employment agreements (contracts) for Dentists
- Manages the applicant lifecycle from sourcing candidates to the application and interviewing process to the offer letter and onboarding set-up.
- Manages the disqualification (DQ) process in a timely, compassionate, professional manner.
- Ensures responsiveness to company needs.
- Implements improvement measures and suggests ways to improve efficiency of operation and working conditions.
- Requests direction when needed.
- Attends all mandatory office and corporate meetings.
- Makes regular and predicable attendance a priority.
Job Status: Full Time